Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cheers and Jeers

 


CHEERS to:


-Texas de Brazil; I went there for the first time this weekend. An endless steak and chicken buffet, tis a beautiful thing.


-This wonderful weather we are having, less heat and humidity, come on fall!


-The girl at work who surprised me with a brownie on my desk when I came back from lunch, she had no idea how much that was a pick me up for the rest of my craptabulous day


-to the MySpace buddy that deleted themselves, therefore sparing me their daily bulletins, "5 more days 'til I leave for Kansas City"..."4 more days until I leave for Omaha"...."3 more hours until I go to Denver", and "woohoo-I am driving to the airport to go Sheboygan in 10 minutes!". Okay, get to wherever you are going...and STAY gone. And those bulletins were as lame as the aforementioned cities.....


-finding out it is $200 CHEAPER to fly to my faraway vacation destination from Austin than it is Dallas..further proof that the big city airports price gouge...


-good company and good food; oh so good together when you can find it. When you do, savor each moment (and bite-ha!), as they are hard to find....


-my bullsheet sensor is in top working condition


-my family..they are SO good to me!


JEERS to:


-That dirty, deep-voiced heffa that GROWLED at me (in the mean, pit-bull way, not the sexy way) at the copy machine the other day.  You are not hot and we ALL know you don't shower after you take your 30 minute powerwalks IN YOUR WORK CLOTHES during lunch and don't even shower or change your clothes afterwards. I bet she doesnt even swipe with a moist towlette or a wet one. Stank 'yyaaaaatch!!!


-My career path! WHY didn't I stick with Architecture. DAMN!


-that stupid grey Honda Oddysey minivan that flashed its lights at me on Parmer this evening when I stopped to let an ambulance pass..I hope I have schooled you well that you are NEVER to do that again if you see my car muahahahahah I bet they didnt know that van could off-road like an SUV... (KIDDING-I didnt run anyone off the road...but almost...)


-me eating too much rich chocolate cake, causing me not to be able to sleep at this late/early hour


-Television. I have not cut it on in 3 days and feel like I have gained 10 IQ points already


-Random people I barely know telling me all their personal problems at the most random times. Please quit or I will be forced to start charging BY THE ISSUE.


-not being able to turn my bullsheet radar off at will...sometimes I don't need to know/sense everything that is jacked up (the gift AND the curse?)

No comments:

Post a Comment